Amazon may have a million songs on its new Prime Music service, but none of those are from Universal Music. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about why the company that represents the likes of The Who, Lady Gaga, Queen and U2 isn't buying into Amazon's music game. They also take a look at the familiar Command key that's on our Mac keyboards and the history that brought it to our finger tips.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.