Apple's big media event just wrapped up and there was plenty to see. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to offer up their first impressions on the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the Apple Watch, Apple Pay, U2's album launch, and more.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Unveils Larger Screen iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus [Update]
- Apple Announces ApplePay iPhone Mobile Payment System
- Apple to Release iOS 8 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Sept 17
- Apple Moves into Wearable Tech with Introduction of Apple Watch [Update]
- U2's New Album Debuts on iTunes Store as Free Download
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed