Samsung is flexing its innovation muscles again, this time going after Apple Pay with Samsung Pay. Kelly Guimont and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at Samsung's innovation track record, and whether or not they think Samsung Pay will be able to compete with Apple Pay and Google Wallet. They also talk about Google's decision to end support for the Dropcam Echo, and Kelly sings happy birthday to the iPad.
Recent News See All »
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
- Uber's Latest Update Tracks Your Location More Than Santa Claus
- Give the Gift of Music… Apple Music
- IK Multimedia Releases 'MODO BASS' Bass Guitar Virtual Instrument for Mac
- Apple Adds Online Form for Checking iPhone 6s Battery Replacement Eligibility
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.