Apple's latest Supplier Responsibility Progress report is out, and the company is making a big push to end factory worker recruitment fees and bonded labor practices. Bryan Chaffin and Kelly Guimont join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on Apple's efforts to improve factory working conditions and labor practices, plus they have a few things to say about Apple teaming up with Pinterest to improve the App Store discovery process.
Recent News See All »
- iOS Control Center Bug Is Freezing Certain iPhones
- Apple Introduces Today at Apple Events to Make its Stores the Place You Want to Hang Out
- Yet Another Report Pegs October, November for iPhone 8 Release
- Apple Bumps April's Carpool Karaoke Launch to Later this Year
- Apple Snags Another AR/VR Expert, this Time from NASA
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Study Of AT&T Fiber Highlights Income Inequality and the Digital Divide
- A Tor Browser Might Not Be Your Best Solution for Internet Privacy
- Emergence of Robots Will, Remarkably, Force a Change in iPad Design
- That Time Tim Cook Spanked Uber CEO Kalanick for Breaking the Rules
- Apple Hires Satellite Experts away from Google
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.