CurrentC lost Best Buy to Apple Pay, and now the CEO heading up the wireless mobile payment system is out the door. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about the ramifications of Best Buy switching to Apple Pay, plus they talk about the possibility of Apple getting into personal robots. Bonus: Kelly coins the term shopenfreude.
TMO Daily Observations 2015-04-29: CurrentC Loses Best Buy, Apple Robots
Casper premium hybrid memory foam and latex mattresses. Use TDO's special code for a US$50 discount.
- MCX Member Best Buy To Accept Apple Pay
- MCX CEO Out After Best Buy Drops CurrentC for Apple Pay
- Analyst: Apple Watch to be Apple's Best Selling New Product
- Three Technologies That Could Blindside Apple, and They're Not What You Think
- Why Apple Didn't Try to Copy Google Glass
- Three Laws of Robotics
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed