It looks like Taptic Engine component failures are behind Apple's constrained Apple Watch inventory. John Martellaro and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to look at Apple's parts supply issues and the impact that's having on the company and its suppliers, plus they offer up their thoughts on Microsoft's new Hololens technology.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Taptic Engine Issues Behind Apple Watch Shipment Delays
- Microsoft Demos Amazing Virtual Reality Hololens at Build 2015
- ACM 304: AAPL Q2 Wrap Up, Apple's Media Plans, and the Mac's New Success
- Come see Jeff at the Aces Conference May 20-21
- Come see Jeff at Denver Comic Con May 23-25
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed