Apple has some new ads showing off Apple Watch, so Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on the latest editions to the company's smartwatch marketing campaign. They also get a little nostalgic over the first update for the Apple IIgs operating system in 22 years.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple’s ‘Berlin’ and ‘Beijing’ Commercials Promote Apple Watch as Tourist Tool
- Apple’s Four New Apple Watch Video Ads Are Stellar
- Apple Watch Is Missing Killer Functionality We Don’t Know We Need
- Apple IIgs System 6.0.2 Update Rolls Out After 22 Years - No Kidding
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed