The Steve Jobs movie is doing so poorly that it's being pulled from theaters. Bryan Chaffin and the Maccast's Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to offer up their thoughts on the movie and why it tanked. They also have a few things to say about Apple's iPad Pro pre-order announcement form this morning.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Steve Jobs movie box office fail
- iPad Pro Pre-orders Start Nov 11, in Stores End of Week
- Adam Christianson's Maccast
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed