App developers continue to deal with frustration over the Mac App Store, and Bohemian Coding is the latest to pull out. Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to look at the issues facing developers and end users, and how Apple's seeming lack of interest is negatively impacting apps and the App Store experience. They also get a little excited about the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Google Cardboard Verizon is offering customers.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Sketch Pulled from Mac App Store, Developer Cites Shortcoming in MAS Experience
- TMO Background Mode: Interview with BusyMac’s John Chaffee
- Awaken the Force with these Free Star Wars Apps
- Verizon's Stare Wars Google Cardboard offer
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed