Workplace diversity is a hot topic, and at least one Apple shareholder thinks it's something the company's executive team needs to embrace. John Martellaro and Jim Tanous from TekRevue join Jeff Gamet to look at the proposed shareholder initiative to force Apple to hire more diverse executives, plus they respond to listener comments on John's stance that we need more coding tools on the iPad.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Apple Shareholder Wants to Force Executive Diversity
- TMO Daily Observations 2015-12-30: The Case for Coding on iPads
- Jim Tanous' Tekrevue
- Jeff's January 12 Podcasting class discount code: JeffGametPod011216
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed