Listeners have some thoughts on using voice control systems like Siri in a crisis, so today we loop back and respond to your comments. Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to dive deeper how we use our smartphones in a crisis and the responsibility device makers have to their customers.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- Listener comments: Using Siri in crisis situations
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-03-15: Smartphones and Voice Recognition in Crisis Scenarios
- Understanding two-factor authentication, part 2
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-03-16: The Government Authority Debate, Two-factor Authentication
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed