Apple refreshed the MacBook today, and it may be telegraphing what to expect in the next MacBook Pro update. Dave Hamilton and John Martellaro join Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple's laptop lineup, USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, and more. They also have some thoughts on the Apple's rumored car plans and the company's latest car-related hire from Tesla.
< img alt="TMO Daily Observations" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/tmo_dailyobservations_1400px.jpg" style="width: 300px; height: 300px;" />
- MacBook gets Speed Bump, Better Battery, Rose Gold Color
- We Now Know What the New MacBook Pros Will Be Like - Apple Just Told Us
- Wondering When Apple’s WWDC Will Be? Ask Siri
- Apple hires former Tesla, Aston Martin exec
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed