Parts suppliers say they're seeing fewer orders, so does that mean the iPhone is doomed? Bryan Chaffin and the Maccast's Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to offer their take on iPhone sales and parts orders, plus they look at Disney's decision to scrap its Infinity game platform.
TMO Daily Observations 2016-05-11: Declining iPhone Parts Orders, Goodbye Disney Infinity
Manage your Apple devices with Bushel. You can manage three devices for free, and US$2 per device for more.
- Parts suppliers see decline in iPhone component orders
- Disney Cancels That Thing It Pulled from Apple TV a Month Ago
- Apple TV Takes a Hit, Loses Disney Infinity Support
- Adam Christianson's Maccast
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed