Direct Link: MP3 Version
TMO to Go presents the Weekly Roundup, the best way to keep track of the headlines in Mac and iPod news. Each week The Mac Observer's Ricky Spero covers the territory, paints the picture, and fills in the gaps. It's like stealing notes after you missed the meeting. Or maybe five meetings. Consecutively.
If you enjoy the podcast, we encourage you to head to any of the podcast outlets and rate us, review us, and vote for us! A vote for the Roundup is a vote for all things happy. And for humble and benevolent Roundup Anchor Ricky Spero to rule to world. You can find the Roundup at:
And don't forget to send submissions with your version of the news! Here are the stories mentioned this show:
- Apple Now 'Ingrained in Pop Culture'
- Excitement Building Over New Apple Products
- Apple May Start Selling Podcasts in 2006
- Apple Applies for Metadata Management Patents
- Apple to Take Over Our Homes In 2006
- Intel Designing Power Mac Motherboards?
- Intel Gets a Facelift
- What the Apple-Intel Deal Could Mean For PCs
- Samsung Talks to Sony About Flash Memory Deal
- RAM Prices May Climb in 2006
- Maine May Extend iBook Lease For Schools
- Will the Video iPod Hasten Movie Theaters' Decline?
- iTunes Downloads Christmas Spike
- Sony to Offer iTunes Music as Part of Spyware Lawsuit Settlement
- NY State Attorney General Subpoenas Music Labels Over Digital Music Pricing
- Louisiana Woman Sues Apple Over iPod nano Scratches
- Symantec Reveals NAV Flaw That Affects Mac OS X
- Alternative Flash Movie Player from Eltima
- HD-Mate Links HDTV Components to Cinema Display
- Imation Ships 4GB Micro Hard Drive
- LoadPod Adds Movie Loading Service for Video iPods
- Wi-Fi Social Networking at Macworld Expo
- Mac mini- Not Just For Your Desk
- Computing with Bifocals - Puzzles & Solitaire Forever!
- TMO's Guide to Playing Online Poker on Your Mac [Updated]
- The Devil's Advocate- Spotlight- Is Your Mac Going To Rat On You?
- iPod- The Other White Meat
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.