Amazon joined the streaming music market on Thursday with Prime Music, so Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro joined Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, Spotify, Apple and Beats. They also offered up their take on yesterday's anti-Uber protest from London's taxi drivers.
Recent News See All »
Popular Stories See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Samsung Innovation: Samsung Pay and an iPhone 6 Lookalike
- Apple Death Knell #68: Apple’s Stock Will Collapse Because iPhone Is Too Important
- What to Expect During Apple’s March 9 Media Event
- Mac Users Have Fallen Out of Love with Personal Databases, But Why?
- Hue Do You Love? (Or, My Expensive Love Affair with Hue Lightbulbs)