Amazon joined the streaming music market on Thursday with Prime Music, so Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro joined Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, Spotify, Apple and Beats. They also offered up their take on yesterday's anti-Uber protest from London's taxi drivers.
Recent News See All »
- Safari Offers Longer Battery Life than Chrome or Firefox
- New Patents Hint at Apple Texture-simulating Uber Stylus
- Apple Campus 2 Will Have Full Blown Visitor Center with Store, Cafe, Observation Deck
- Photoshop CS6 Stragglers Out of Luck for Camera Raw Updates
- Buy iPhone 6 from T-Mobile Now, Swap for iPhone 6s for Free, Apple Music Exempt from Data Limits