Amazon joined the streaming music market on Thursday with Prime Music, so Kelly Guimont and John Martellaro joined Jeff Gamet to talk about what that means for consumers, Spotify, Apple and Beats. They also offered up their take on yesterday's anti-Uber protest from London's taxi drivers.
Recent News See All »
- Judge Approves Apple iBooks $450 Million Antitrust Settlement
- Use a PDF to See How Big Apple Watches Really Are
- Google Agrees to Settlement in Rockstar Patent Infringement Fight
- Apple Blocks Outdated Flash Players Over Security Issues [Update]
- SwiftKey Adds Languages in iOS Without App Store Updates