Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet reflect on recent changes, and they try to put 15 years of iPhone into context. Hard to believe!
Bryan Chaffin is the cofounder of The Mac Observer and currently serves as Afternoon Editor. He has contributed to MacAddict and MacFormat magazines, and co-authored the last two updates of iPad and iPad Pro for Dummies with Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus and Ed Baig. You can find out more about Bryan at his personal site, GeekTells, or find his Twitter link below.
Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet talk about the practical realities of listening to music int he age of streaming music services. They also talk about how they use their iPads, and the ways in which that has changed. They cap the show with a practical use case look at NFT graphic novels, which Bryan says is one way of bringing collectibility back to the comic book world.
Bryan Chaffin and Jeff Gamet dig into Matter, the smarthome platform that should make it easier for devices to work all the major smarthome platforms. They also talk about cryptocurrencies in a down market, and how and why Bryan is interested only in long-term prospects and possibilities.
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- "Big Tech" as Bad Guy and a Touching Rumor - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-12
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20