Big tech does well post SVB collapse, Apple Retail may hit Mumbai next month, and Team Lasso heads to the White House.
Articles by Ken_Ray [RSS]
Ted Lasso Goes to Washington - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-20
Most of the cast of “Ted Lasso” is headed to the White House to talk mental health. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts and Ken talk about some of the great stories on Apple TV+. Plus – the “Steve Jobs” auction revisited, and a quick dip into Mailbag Monday.
TSMC Founder Sees a Darker Timeline
Foxconn may make AirPods in India, the founder of TSMC speaks a scary future, and life imitates art on the moon.
Sobering Thoughts from TSMC's Founder - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-17
The founder of Apple’s chipmaking partner TSMC struck a worrying note this week when assessing US/Taiwanese relations. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to talk about that. Plus – Adventures in Sleep in the Apple Health app.
Cool Stuff Found
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
In Manufacturing Moves, Foxconn Follows the Money
Talk of a pricier iPhone 15 Pro, Foxconn says manufacturing moves are just business, and teasing a mixed reality.
- Mailbag Monday! Now on Friday! - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-03
- Questioning the Apple Silicon Mac Pro and Apple’s China Exit - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-02
- Working Longer and Sleeping Better - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-14
- A Mixed-Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-13
- Sobering Thoughts from TSMC's Founder - TMO Daily Observations 2023-03-17
- Idiosyncratic Tailwinds and Latch Hook Rugs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-24