How over COVID is Apple? A “silent war” over a long held grudge, and “Mac OS Ken” turns 17. That’s what we see from the Observation Deck.
One financial type loves Apple’s M2, the DoJ goes after Google, and Apple ushers in Data Privacy Day. That’s today’s Observation Deck view.
Apple OS updates, banks eyeing Apple Pay users, and the bilingual, international, comic-book-based wine show you’ve been waiting for.
Morgan Stanley senses the dawn, a look at Big Tech’s big layoffs, and news of a couple of App Store investigations.
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- Apple's Great Big Augmented Year? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-09
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- "Big Tech" as Bad Guy and a Touching Rumor - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-12
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
Targets drop on Apple shares, wheels are in motion for Apple manufacturing in India, and lots of new shows headed to Apple TV+.
The big HomePod returns, OS updates hit next week, and new offerings for Black History Month. That’s today’s view from the Observation Deck.
New Macs and processors to power them, a change in Foxconn’s iPhone ranks, and so many activity challenges!
It’s new Mac Tuesday, notes from financial folk, and Apple honors MLK. That’s today’s view from the Observation Deck.
Financial news around Apple, something is broken at Twitter, and Apple TV+ talk. That’s wrapping up the week on the Observation Deck.
realityOS seems more real, the Mac beats the PC market, and President Biden targets “big tech.” That’s a glimpse from the Observation Desk.