Trolls gotta troll Apple on price hikes, Siri’s new trick and new beta software. Plus, Apple TV+ news and more from today’s Observation Deck.
More iPhones made in India, and Apple gives in to TSMC’s price hike. All that and more, as seen through the telescope of our Observation Deck.
Good and bad news for Apple, wait times for certain iPhone 14 models, and Apple TV+ sets a release date for historical drama Emancipation.
Apple’s stock prices, shipping delays, and Tim Cook on AR and VR. Plus we see the tragic first news of Crash Detection doing its job.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Apple’s up and down, release dates for a few Apple TV+ series’ new seasons and an Apple exec goes viral on TikTok for all the wrong reasons.
Apple’s suffering poor sales, or maybe not. The company’s next earnings call is scheduled. Ming-Chi Kuo predicts the future, and more.
The iPhone 14 Pro looks good financially, but not the bae models. New betas, bugs, and teardowns. Quite a bit to see today from the OD.
Tim Cook in London, Oprah’s Apple TV+ deal lapses, and more good iPhone 14 Pro news. All that and more from today’s Observation Deck.
Our Observation Deck today features high interest in the iPhone 14 Pro family, more AppleCare+ coverage and magic in Apple products.
- iPhone and Prices and India and Oprah - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-27
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- A Timepiece Explodes and Time Marches On - TMO Daily Observations 2022-10-06
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
From the Observation Deck, we see Apple sponsoring the Super Bowl halftime show. It’s asking Foxconn to change priorities and squishing bugs.