The noise from Foxconn’s largest iPhone plant gets louder, Apple’s “supercycle” for hardware, and Apple TV+ has a new podcast.
Production delays delay planned production delays, one bright spot on the smartphone landscape, and reactions to last week’s Apple earnings.
Arguing even when I don’t want to, one Apple division is bigger than entire Fortune 100 companies, and what’s on the horizon.
Foxconn plays it safe, but Apple’s new ads gamble with our goodwill. More Apple Stores in Target, and waiting for Apple’s earnings call.
Sizing up phone sales, prepping for an earnings report, and again with all the OS betas. All that and more from today’s Observation Deck.
Apple hikes the price on some services, a look at other OS updates from Apple, and USB-C will charge ‘em all … eventually …
COVID pokes the supply chain again, a few notes from the financial front, and Apple’s gonna need a new design lead.
Turns out there are still plenty of iPads, updated operating systems approach, more Apple TV goodness and the icky state of smartphones.
Greater than expected expectations, follow-up news around iPads, and Tuesday might have been a hard day to get attention.
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
New iPads, Apple TVs to confound, and iPhone production cuts. Check out what we can see from the Observation Deck today.