TSMC may plant a second plant in Arizona, news of updates and betas from Apple, and a wee bit of entertainment news.
A trimmed target for Apple, two tales of Apple and China, and my grocery store is finally getting Apple Pay.
Owning up to when I’m wrong, Foxconn underreports COVID-19, and the father of the iPod joins Arm. That and more, from the Observation Deck.
With “Ted Lasso” and “Severance” likely being the largest hits on Apple TV+, today we’re taking a look at other content users should watch.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
Under Elon Musk, leadership at Twitter is looking pretty erratic, chaotic, and ignorant of the needs of a social media platform.
Apple warns on iPhone production, major league ad plans for Major League Soccer, and a little Apple TV+ news.
More details on the Zhengzhou lockdown and another report on Apple’s hiring pause. We also see a bit of a stink around Apple Services synergies.
It’s said to be freezing at Apple Corporate, interesting 5G news for Apple, and the Mac shines in a lack luster quarter.
Just days ahead of midterm elections in the U.S., Twitter has drastically curtailed its content moderation team. What could possibly go wrong?
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- Minus One Bloodbath Plus One Chaotic Mess - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-08
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Unrest in iPhone City and the Macs We're Not Getting When - TMO Daily Observations 2022-10-31
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
More money/more problems for Foxconn and its folks, a couple of concerns for Apple’s App Store, and a lot going on around Apple TV+ for kids.