China’s COVID crisis may keep hitting Apple, iPad grows Apple in India, and the Apple/AliveCor fight continues.
Eying HomeKit, Apple asking too much from the NFL and a weird bug that only seems to affect the iPhone 14 Pro models.
A report of COVID in iPhone City, news of Mac production and repair, and the end is near for Dark Sky. That’s today from the Observation Deck
A minus and a plus on iPhone, a prediction and a hurdle for iPhone manufacturing, and a fine that might actually be fine for Apple.
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
Evercore’s still way positive on Apple, negative zero-COVID in China and fighting union with “union.” That’s today’s Observation Deck.
Ultra growth for Apple Watch in China, settlement emails are out for the Butterfly effect, and a couple of Apple TV+ stories.
Another downer note on iPhone sales, little worry over the EU and the App Store, and the next round of OS betas is already rolling.
Make way for gloom, Travelin’ Tim’s travelin’ again, and awards season kicks it in gear. That’s in today’s view from the Observation Deck.
A couple of positive notes on Apple, producer and consumer news for Apple in India, and, to quote Billy Joel, “Where’s the Orchestra?”
- Doubting Nikkei and Robots Read Stories - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-06
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
- Movies and Mac Memory Lane - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-25
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- When Supply Met Demand and Crashing a Mountain - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-10
Stronger data protection from Apple, surprising news out of China, and a slew of OS release candidates. Plus, updated expectations.