Apple Books is offering six free audiobooks read by celebrities like Kate Beckinsale, Kelsey Grammer, and Tituss Burgess.
The audiobooks are all public domain titles:
- Pride and Prejudice, read by Kate Beckinsale
- Frankenstein, read by Aaron Mahnke
- The Secret Garden, read by Karen Gillan
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, read by Tituss Burgess
- Winnie the Pooh, read by Disney Book Group
- The Time Machine, read by Kelsey Grammar
In iOS 12 iBooks got upgraded to Apple Books, with the app redesigned and having a dedicated audiobooks section. Apple hired Kashif Zafar to lead the Books team. Mr. Zafar was formerly a senior vice president at Audible.