Uber Rewards is a loyalty program for frequent riders. It launched in nine cities in November 2018 and now it is available across the U.S.
The Uber Rewards program gives you a point for every dollar you spend on Uber services. You’ll get double points on UberX and triple points for Uber Black. Plus you’ll get US$5 Uber Cash for every 500 points you earn.
Save up those points and you get special memberships:
- Gold (500 pts): You can cancel and rebook an eligible Uber ride within 15 minutes and have the cancellation fee refunded. You get priority support with faster service.
- Platinum (2, 500 pts): Priority airport pickup; guaranteed price protection on saved routes regardless of surge pricing or traffic.
- Diamond (7,500 pts): You get three free Uber Eats deliveries every six months, special access to highly-rated drivers, and a 24/7 support line.
The program first launched in nine cities: Miami, New Jersey, Denver, Tampa, New York, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta, and San Diego.
How to Join
- Open the Uber app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner and select Uber Rewards from the list.
- You’ll see a sign up screen with information about the program. Tap “Join for free” to start the sign up process.
- Take a moment to review the Terms and Conditions and tap “Accept”. You’re now an Uber Rewards member.