Introduced in iOS 17.2, users can use the Action button to translate speech in real time. It’s super cool, and here’s how to use it.
Learn what the “Unknown Accessory Detected” alert on your iPhone means and the steps to prevent potential tracking.
Learn how to check your AirTags’ battery life so you stay on top of the situation whenever they need to be replaced.
Are you encountering issues with AOD on iPhone? In this guide, we’ll help you learn how to fix Always On Display not working on your iPhone.
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More
Have you been having issues with your AirPods battery indicator or pairing issues? Some users have reported that doing a factory reset helps with both. Bryan Chaffin walks us through how to do it.
Resolve ‘Software Update Failed in iOS 16.7’ with step-by-step solutions for successful updates. Get your device up to date and secure.
If you have a blurry wallpaper in iOS 17, it may be due to an included feature. Follow this guide to get the right fit for your iPhone.
iOS 17.2 includes Contact Key Verification, which provides additional security for iMessages. Our guide shows you what you need to know.
We’ll help you personalize your iPhone and prepare for the holiday season by using some of the best Christmas wallpapers.
Don’t miss out on the cool new look of Google Chrome for iOS. Learn how to move the address bar to the bottom of the screen on your iPhone.