TMO Background Mode: Interview with Author and Podcaster David Sparks
David Sparks is a business attorney, Macworld author, podcaster and all around Apple product expert. He’s one of those people who started on one path—an aerospace engineering student—then changed gears to become a law student at Pepperdine University. David tells the story of his law school years and how people often think of law school as more onerous than it really is. His original plan was to be a prosecutor, but then he found that business law for small companies was much more satisfying. We chatted about his interest in all things Mac and the dawn of his Mac Power Users podcast with Katie Floyd in 2009. Today, David is a popular speaker and a fixture in the Mac Community with 346 podcasts and several books. Come take a career journey with me and David.
My Background Mode interview with David Sparks
- David on Twitter.
- David's home page.
- The Mac Power Users podcast (with Katie Floyd)
- Free Agents podcast (with Jason Snell)
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed
- Archive of all Background Mode Shows.
- The background on my Background Mode podcast.
- Send your comments to [email protected] or [email protected]