TMO Background Mode Interview with Founder, CEO of StaceyHankeInc, Stacey Hanke
Stacey Hanke is the CEO and founder of StaceyHankeInc. She specializes in training business leaders in leadership, body language habits and how to choose words wisely. Her clients include those in finance, health care, government and the military. She’s the author of Influence Redefined – Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday. She’s also co-author of Yes You Can! Everything You Need From A To Z To Influence Others To Take Action. I asked Stacey to be on the show because of her expertise in leadership and influence. These days, there is much discussion about the proper exercise of leadership as well as how executives (and authors) trigger people into taking action. Stacey and I chatted abut how her upbringing and how a very special mentor prepared her to become an acknowledged expert in leadership.
My Background Mode interview with Stacey Hanke
- Stacey on Twitter.
- An interview with Stacey.
- Mentioned: James Comey on leadership.
- Stacey explains how to handle audience interruptions.
- Her book: "Influence Redefined: Be the Leader You Were Meant to Be, Monday to Monday."
- Support TMO when you buy your Apple gear from Apple.
- The story of my Background Mode podcast.
- TMO Background Mode Twitter feed.
- Archive of all Background Mode Shows.
- Background Mode at iTunes.
- Send your comments to [email protected] or [email protected]