iOS vs. Smart Playlists, filing Mail like a power user, managing iCloud Photo Library, phantom app data vs. your iPhone’s free space and much much more. All of the are covered in today’s MGG. Your questions, your tips, shared and answered by the geeks you love. Download and enjoy!
MGG 617: Managing Photos, Archiving Email & More
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- R-134a System Pressure Chart (1:34)
- Move your data from a Windows PC to a Mac (3:33)
- Photos for OS X: Where are my imported files?
- iTunes 12 for Mac: Create a Smart Playlist (14:44)
- FCC forces TP-Link to support open source firmware on routers (19:13)
- How to Execute ‘Trimforce’ Command with Your SSD (25:48)
- Disk Sensei
- LSI Says: Use TRIM
- iCloud Photo Library (33:36)
- Mail Act-On (39:24)
- Keyboard Maestro
- EagleFiler (41:54)
- iMyfone Umate (56:23)
- Free up phantom app data (1:00:53)
- Photos for OS X – Backup your Photos library (1:04:32)
- Photos saves disk space (1:15:17)
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed – Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.