Bob “Dr Mac” LeVitus joins Kelly to talk about how you can use the new Focus Modes to make your devices work harder for you. (And before you ask, yes Kelly wanted to call today’s “Depeche (Focus) Mode.”)
On Wednesday Apple released iOS 15.2.1 and iPadOS 15.2.1 to its customers. It’s a minor update that contains a few bug fixes.
Triggering this HomeKit bug requires using an older version of iOS, but it’s still a viable threat to your iPhone that’s easy to implement.
iOS 13 adds a neat feature in Photos that lets you merge Live Photos together and save them as a video. Andrew shows us how.
Sign in With Apple lets you sign into apps and websites with your Apple ID. Here’s where you find Sign in With Apple logins.
If you’re wondering how to manage your email and Internet accounts in iOS, Jeff Butts has the answer you’re looking for.
- 'Avatar: Reckoning' Game Brings MMO and Combat Gameplay to iOS
- Dr. Bernice A. King Talks With Apple's Barbara Whye on Martin Luther King Day
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- Apple TV+: Making 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'
- Family Show 'El Deafo' Premieres on Apple TV+
- Apple TV+: Author Cece Belle Explains 'El Deafo' Sound Design
While the Camera app in iOS is pretty good at setting this automatically, it’s nice to be able to change the key photo to your own personal favorite.
You’ll be amazed at how much nicer your iPhone experience is with these iOS tips from Jeff Butts.
First introduced in iOS 13, Apple has a feature in Settings called Silence Unknown Callers. It can help you with spam calls.
In addition to emojis you’ll find Memojis on your keyboard in iOS 13 and later. Here’s how to remove them if it’s not a feature you use.
iOS 14 adds new customization options to let you personalize your Memoji even further. Here’s how to create one.
Yesterday we learned how to customize Control Center in iOS. Now we’re going back to the same area to use the iOS magnifying glass.
You can delete installed apps by long pressing the app icon and tapping Delete. But there’s an alternative way in the App Store.
Nothing is worse than updating your iPhone or iPad and noticing it slowing down. Here are some ways to speed up iOS on older devices.
- Beats Pill Gets Popped – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-13
- Information Superhighway...to Hell – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-14
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
- What Makes a Podcast a Hit? — Media+
- Microsoft's Shopping Spree – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-18
- Accessory Picks for iPhones – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-17
If you’re aching to get back Safari’s top address bar, here’s a quick way to do it. You don’t even need to go into the Settings app.