Apple has released a series of various OS Release Candidates for a variety of devices, notably iOS 16.2 and iPad OS 16.2.
Urban mobility app Moovit has officially announced the new Live Locations feature, creating even more efficiency for those that commute.
New reports indicate that iOS analytic data users share with Apple may not be as anonymous as once believed, creating major privacy concerns.
An app used by the U.S. Army at a major combat training base was recently removed because some of its code was written in Russia.
Reports indicate that the new wave of Apple OS updates brings support for Nintendo’s classic wireless controllers.
Today Apple has announced release candidates for, well, everything, here’s a look at what’s included with the new updates.
Hot on the heels of one recently-discussed iOS VPN flaw, a security researcher finds many Apple apps communicating outside the VPN tunnel.
With more of its functionality integrated to iOS 16, Apple-owned weather app Dark Sky will go away after the end of 2022.
Apple has released an iOS 12.5.6 update for older iPhones and iPads that patches a WebKit vulnerability, the update is now available.
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
Apple responded to a recently-discussed VPN app security issue by saying it’s been fixed for years. VPN providers say that’s not the case.