Reports from “TheElec” indicate that manufacturer BOE is once again producing OLED panels for the iPhone 13 and looking toward iPhone 14.
A report from analyst Ming-Chi Kuo indicates that Apple has settled on a 6P autofocus lens for the front-facing camera in the iPhone 14.
A report from “TrendForce” suggests that the iPhone 14 lineup is expected to start with 6GB of RAM, which is up from the iPhone 13.
As Foxconn reported improvement in supply chain, the iPhone 14 production is in full swing despite rumors about its delay.
According to “Bloomberg’s” Mark Gurman, iOS 16 is expecting many changes, including possible adding widgets to the iPhone lock screen.
Apple informed its suppliers that it will maintain 2022 iPhone production target at 220 million units, less than originally forecast.
As display panel technology advances, so do features. The iPhone 14 Pro could feature always-on display without killing your battery.
Rumors keep coming about the upcoming iPhone 14. One purported leak from Chinese social media may reveal the iPhone 14 color options planned.
Just a day after announcing a new hiring promotion, Foxconn backs out due to new COVID-19 restrictions. Rumors are now circulating that the iPhone 14 may see delays.
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
A new rumor is gaining traction on Twitter, suggesting Apple may offer a purple iPhone 14 Pro along with a similar color in the base models.