In their "over the hill" 40th episode, John and Dave talk about viruses on the Mac, discuss the shipping status of the MacBook Pro, and answer some listener feedback. There are some great rants in here by John and Dave, plus this show sees the return of the Geek Wish List! Don't miss it!
Mac Geek Gab #40: Over-the-Hill Discussions About Viruses, MacBook Pro Ship Dates, and More!
Show notes for TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab For February 20th, 2006
In their "over the hill" 40th episode, John and Dave talk about viruses on the Mac, discuss the shipping status of the MacBook Pro, and answer some listener feedback.
ThinkDifferentStore.com: The latest in new and unique iPod Accessories for your Video iPod, Nano, 4G, Mini, etc. Use coupon code 'macgeek' for US$5 off any purchase!
Audio Engine: Introducing -- Audioengine 5 -- Finally, real speakers designed for portable audio players that deliver astonishing sound (and don?t cost a fortune). You can't get better sound for your iPod or iTunes!
If you're using iTunes to download and listen to podcasts, we have two feeds:
Note: Shownotes are complete.
- Dave's MacBook Pro saga
- MacBook Pro Line Upgraded
- Treo 650
- X-Files - I want to believe
- TMO Weekly Roundup - Dave was on the Context Machine this week
- Audio Hijack Pro
- NH Seacoast MUG
- Mac Malware Concept Hits the Web
- Second Mac OS X worm spreads via Bluetooth vulnerability
- Diggind Deeper into the Leap-A Malware
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael, aka Computernap!
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
Podcast-related sites to visit (and vote for us!):
- Subscribe to the Mac Geek Gab in iTunes 4.9! - Show Details - Write a review!
- PodcastAlley - Vote (please!)
- Podcast Pickle
[removed]eval(unescape('[removed]('E-mail John and Dave')'))[removed] (even an audio comment, if you please!), post in the comments below, Skype your message to "macgeekgab", or call and leave a voice-mail at 206-666-GEEK!
Find more editions at the TMO To Go: Mac Geek Gab index.