Jeff and Bryan would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, and they have a heart-warming skit involving those rascally interns—Sierra and Aynseley—to prove it. They also talk about Apple shipping the Mac Pro and making it in Austin, those creepy new commercials from Samsung and Nokia, Bill Gates and his cow, Tim Cook's plans for 2014, and they even find some room for China Mobile.
< img alt="Apple Context Machine" class="center" src="https://www.macobserver.com/imgs/category_images/acm_power_logo.jpg" style="width: 400px; height: 400px; " />
- Tim Cook Confirms that New Mac Pro Is Made in Austin
- Want a Mac Pro this Year? Don’t Count on It [Updated]
- Would You Have a Cow if Bill Gates Was Your Secret Santa?
- Apple Makes it Official: iPhone Comes to China Mobile Jan 17
- Analyst: Get Ready for AAPL Boost from China Mobile Deal
- AAPL Climbs more than $18 on News of China Mobile Deal
- Samsung Gets Creepy with Galaxy Gear Ad VIDEO
- Nokia Goes to Samsung’s School of Creepy Ad Design VIDEO
- Tim Cook: Apple Has ‘Big Plans’ for 2014
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells