Direct Link: MP3 Version
Listen Now: <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.macobserver.com/podcast/player.swf" id="audioplayer1" height="24" width="290"> </object></p>
Blizzard announced Diablo III, Apple kind of updated Leopard again, Apple's lawsuit express pulled into the station, and the Mac is showing up in eight out of 10 businesses surveyed. Apple's ads are good enough to watch even on TiVo, an iPhone deal for China is getting closer, and Beijing will have its own Apple Store soon. This weeks Quick Tip: Auto-opening files with iCal.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- Blizzard announces Diablo III for Mac and PC
- Mac OS X 10.5.4 Fixes File Saving Issues, More
- Typhoon Hits Apple, Others, with Touch Technology Lawsuit
- Apple Sues the Pants Off iPod Repair Company
- Yankee Group: Macs Found in 8 of 10 Businesses
- Apple Ads Place Twice in TiVo's Top 10 Most Watched List
- Apple, China Mobile Closer to iPhone Deal
- Apple to Open Beijing Store in July
- TMO Quick Tip - iCal: Auto Open Files
- TMO on Twitter!
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.