John and Dave come to you on Tuesday for a special MGG this week. Discussing today's Apple Event and answering your questions, this show is bound to please and inform! In addition to all of today's Apple goodness, John and Dave answer your questions about how to stop iPhoto and PhotoStream from gobbling up all your bandwidth, how to share your new scanner on the network, how to rip Blu-Ray disks, and more!
MGG 465: Apple Bakes Sleeper Features Into New iPhones
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- Apple Event today, September 10 (1:11)
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5c Video (3:45)
- iPhone 5s (7:13)
- Touch ID Article (11:28)
- How to Disable iPhoto Uploads to Photo Stream (26:36)
- Share your Scanner on the Network (30:52)
- OS X: About OS X Recovery (43:38)
- Blu-Ray Readers from OWC (52:10)
- Dave Hamilton Discusses Apple’s iPhone 5s on Bloomberg TV (58:58)
- Tonido Desktop (1:01:32)
- Key Size
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- - You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of We Have Communicators (formerly the iPhoneAlley podcast) and Applr.