With 2013 behind us and 2014 ahead, Jeff and Bryan take a look at what they saw as the big Apple related stories for the past year and then offer up some predictions for what they see coming over the next 12 months. There's iPhone and iPad talk, some Samsung smack down time, and more.
ACM 237: Jeff and Bryan’s 2013 Apple Wrap Up and 2014 Predictions
- Apple Hit with Permanent Injunction in Ebook Price Fixing Case
- Apple asks Court to Stop Court Appointed Monitor in Antitrust Case
- Apple Releases iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- iPad Air: Thinner, Ligher and So Much Faster
- Everything to Know About Apple’s New iPhones in One Place
- Qualcomm Employee Admits Apple's 64-Bit A7 Processor 'Hit Us in the Gut'
- OS X Mavericks Review: More Secure, More Fun and More Usable
- Tim Cook Confirms that New Mac Pro Is Made in Austin
- How-to Understand Bitcoins, a Bitcoin Primer
- Tim Cook: Apple Has ‘Big Plans’ for 2014
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells