Apple’s suffering poor sales, or maybe not. The company’s next earnings call is scheduled. Ming-Chi Kuo predicts the future, and more.
The iPhone 14 Pro looks good financially, but not the bae models. New betas, bugs, and teardowns. Quite a bit to see today from the OD.
Tim Cook in London, Oprah’s Apple TV+ deal lapses, and more good iPhone 14 Pro news. All that and more from today’s Observation Deck.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Apple Watch SE and seeing if the features not found in the device still make it a worthy purchase.
Our Observation Deck today features high interest in the iPhone 14 Pro family, more AppleCare+ coverage and magic in Apple products.
A public interest group takes aim at the practice of locking phones, saying preventing people from switching carriers is anticompetitive.
From the Observation Deck, we see Apple sponsoring the Super Bowl halftime show. It’s asking Foxconn to change priorities and squishing bugs.
From the Observation Deck, increased guidance on Apple stock, Ted Lasso comes to FIFA’s video game, and a real-world test of Crash Detection.
Highlights from today’s Observation Deck: financial analysts say iPhone 14 Pro demand is great, 5G is even faster now, and more.
- Reconsidering iPhone 14 and Jeff's Big Bug Hunt - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-20
- An Intervention Call and a Secret Science Project - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-29
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
With all of the changes you’ve seen at The Mac Observer, it’s high time we let you know where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going.