Trolls gotta troll Apple on price hikes, Siri’s new trick and new beta software. Plus, Apple TV+ news and more from today’s Observation Deck.
More iPhones made in India, and Apple gives in to TSMC’s price hike. All that and more, as seen through the telescope of our Observation Deck.
Good and bad news for Apple, wait times for certain iPhone 14 models, and Apple TV+ sets a release date for historical drama Emancipation.
Apple’s stock prices, shipping delays, and Tim Cook on AR and VR. Plus we see the tragic first news of Crash Detection doing its job.
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
Apple’s up and down, release dates for a few Apple TV+ series’ new seasons and an Apple exec goes viral on TikTok for all the wrong reasons.
Apple’s suffering poor sales, or maybe not. The company’s next earnings call is scheduled. Ming-Chi Kuo predicts the future, and more.
The iPhone 14 Pro looks good financially, but not the bae models. New betas, bugs, and teardowns. Quite a bit to see today from the OD.
Tim Cook in London, Oprah’s Apple TV+ deal lapses, and more good iPhone 14 Pro news. All that and more from today’s Observation Deck.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Apple Watch SE and seeing if the features not found in the device still make it a worthy purchase.
Our Observation Deck today features high interest in the iPhone 14 Pro family, more AppleCare+ coverage and magic in Apple products.