Stronger data protection from Apple, surprising news out of China, and a slew of OS release candidates. Plus, updated expectations.
From the Observation Deck, we can see Travelin’ Tim hits Arizona, pricing changes for the App Store, and new homes for HomePod mini.
Pronouncements on iPhone production, two tales of Apple and retail worker unions, and more on Apple’s advertising pause on Twitter.
Positive notes on Apple, news on Apple’s mixed reality plans, and where on earth was iPhone’s first satellite save?
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
Fresh from the Observation Deck, there’s ugliness around iPhone production, Travelin’ Tim’s off to Arizona, and no rest for developers.
Apple and China news, high crazy by tweet, and tweaking Apple’s Crash Detection. Those are the sorts of things we’re noticing from the Observation Deck today.
A troubling prediction for iPhone 14 Pros, good news for Apple on the smartwatch front, and a surprising PR move for Apple TV+. These are the sorts of things we see from the Observation Deck today.
Twitter owner Elon Musk has taken aim at Apple, calling it opposed to free speech after it put the brakes on ad campaigns on the platform.
The latest recruitment news from iPhone City, Elon Musk takes swipes at Apple, and two tales of retail. That’s today’s view from the Observation Deck.
Questions on why TSMC would choose the desert state of Arizona lead to research, which shows the decision actually makes sense.