The ‘Succession’ season three finale from HBO underlined what is missing from Apple TV+ – blockbuster, unmissable, best-in-class dramas.
Dr. Mac has some low-cost (and no-cost) gift ideas for the geeks in your life, including Apple Watch suggestions, tips on getting refurbished stuff, and more.
Dr. Mac has been troubleshooting his Mac’s instability lately and offers things to try when your Mac gets wonky.
Dr. Mac’s still having issues with Monterey but that hasn’t stopped him from finding a time-saving utility he’s become enamored with of late.
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
Dr. Mac’s upgrade to macOS Monterey was neither pleasant nor pretty, and he lays out some of the pitfalls he’s experienced so you don’t have to!
As the culture of secrecy shrouding tech giants erodes, a fact is clear. Big Tech employees deserve to be treated better than they have been.
Dr. Mac discovered a few things on a recent road trip that he thinks you may find useful (or at least thought-provoking).
Bob LeVitus shows us how Live Text lets you copy text from a picture and then share it, translate it, dial it, open it, and much more.
Is a lack of Apple-branded HomeKit hardware a death knell for the smart home ecosystem? Jeff Butts explains why he doesn’t think so.
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
Peloton is the latest to blame Apple’s App Tracking Transparency for lost revenues. Instead of pointing fingers, change they should adapt.