Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman reported that Apple has scrapped its M2 Extreme Chip, but the new Mac Pro will retain expandable RAM and storage.
With the first beta versions of iOS 16.3, iPadOS 16.3 and macOS Ventura 13.2, Apple is introducing its new Security Key support for testing.
The latest leaks and rumors suggest Apple could launch a 15.5-inch MacBook Air in the spring of 2023, alongside the current model.
Two new iPhone 14 safety features helped rescuers locate and save two people who got involved in a serious car accident.
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
Morgan Stanley estimated that side-loading and alternative app stores in Europe would only affect 1% of Apple’s total revenue.
A day for all sorts of updates, prepping iPhone for third-party app stores, and Travelin’ Tim’s Tweetin’ his travels.
Apple Music is now available for Tesla owners in thanks to an annual holiday software update, a feature that has been highly requested.
“Super League: The War for Football” premieres Jan. 13 on Apple TV+, and explores a major soccer scandal that almost reshaped the sport.
Apple has just made it easier to get started with Apple Music Sing with featured playlists and other curated songs supporting the feature.
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
- Examining Security Keys with Duane Waddle - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-24
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- "Big Tech" as Bad Guy and a Touching Rumor - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-12
Apple is reportedly opening up its private APIs to third-party developers and apps, and may allow other browser engines as well.