Apple TV+ programmes and films, including ‘CODA’ and ‘Swan Song’ have received a total of nine nominations for the NAACP Image Awards 2022.
VSCO introduced a new set of infrared photography presets on Tuesday. The IR4 to IR7 range is designed to aid mobile photographers.
The latest version of Microsoft Office for Mac, version 16.57, introduces full M1 native support to Excel.
The U.S. Justice Department and Federal Trade Commission (FTC) want to improve the currently antitrust enforcement in the country.
- Apple TV+: 'Servant' Season Three Now Available
- Usborne Books to Teach Coding for Kids Available as Free PDFs
- Dr. Bernice A. King Talks With Apple's Barbara Whye on Martin Luther King Day
- Apple TV+: Author Cece Belle Explains 'El Deafo' Sound Design
- Author's Note From 'El Deafo' Creator Cece Belle
- 'Total War: MEDIEVAL II' Game Comes to iOS in Spring 2022
YouTube is abandoning its originals play, and the head of the division, Susanne Daniels, is leaving the company in March.
Canopy, a new security project from Ford and ADT, seeks to reduce automobile-related thefts and vandalism
Ericsson has filed a further set of patent infringement lawsuits against Apple as part of a legal battle over 5G patent royalty payments .
On Tuesday Microsoft announced an acquisition of Activision Blizzard for US$95 per share, bringing the total valuation to US$68.7 billion.
Apple marked Martin Luther King Day 2022 by dedicating the front page of the company’s website is dedicated to the civil rights leader.
- Private Relay and Unified Messaging – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-12
- Fifteen Years of iPhone – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-10
- Learning From Distractions — Mac Geek Gab 909
- Microsoft's Shopping Spree – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-18
- Thursdays with Bob: Resolutions and Reader Mail – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-06
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
South Korean Tottenham Hotspur star Son Heung-Min shared a picture of himself alongside Jason Sudeikis and Brendan Hunt from ‘Ted Lasso’.