In an interview with “China Daily”, Apple CEO Tim Cook talks the future of AR technology, and strongly hints that Apple has something cooking.
Global supply chain issues aren’t just affecting new device shipments. Many Apple repair providers are suffering the crunch, too.
Apple is recruiting a car experience partner engineer to be based in China as it looks to expand its CarPlay to local car companies.
Meta and other tech giants agreed to form a group that will formulate metaverse industry standards, Apple was not present in the forum.
Apple updated its iWork productivity apps with some improvements and new features for Pages, Keynotes and Numbers.
ChargerLAB has posted a video to YouTube showing a full teardown of Apple’s new 35W Dual USB-C compact charger.
Reports are indicating that Arm based chips are driving 10% of the PC market, a market that is currently dominated by Apple.
Chances are, Apple will announce its annual Back to School promotion soon with a gift card bonus instead of AirPods.
A Reddit user posted that a stolen iPhone ended up in Shenzhen, China. Now, users are explaining why a stolen iPhone may go overseas.
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
Ericsson is now suing Apple in six countries for 5G patent infringement. The company just filed a lawsuit in the U.K.’s High Court.