While we still expect new Mac and iPad models announced in 2022, they may not be notable enough for announcement at an October event.
Reports indicate that Apple TV+ is releasing a reimagining of Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol”, called “Spirited”, starring Ferrel and Reynolds.
Apple has started manufacturing iPhone 14 models in India and is expected to start selling them in the country this year.
YouTuber TechRax has posted a video detailing the durability of the new Apple Watch Ultra’s screen. The device passes multiple “tests”.
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- iPhone and Prices and India and Oprah - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-27
- The Super Bowl Halftime Magic Show - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-26
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
A recent report notes Apple is set break its average selling price record of iPhone due to the increasing demand for iPhone 14 Pro models.
Today it has been revealed that Rihanna will headline the first NFL Super Bowl Halftime show sponsored by Apple Music.
Apple TV+ has acquired a two-season order for “Breaking Bad” creator Vince Gilligan’s new series, which will star Rhea Seehorn.
Today Apple has quietly announced that an exclusive version of “NBA 2K23” will be arriving to Apple Arcade in October.
A survey from Agora, Inc indicates that Gen Z is taking a larger interest in spatial audio: what this could mean for Apple.
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
Reports today indicate that Apple has taken over Pepsi as the main sponsor of the NFL’s Super Bowl halftime show.