Apple is recruiting a car experience partner engineer to be based in China as it looks to expand its CarPlay to local car companies.
Meta and other tech giants agreed to form a group that will formulate metaverse industry standards, Apple was not present in the forum.
Apple updated its iWork productivity apps with some improvements and new features for Pages, Keynotes and Numbers.
ChargerLAB has posted a video to YouTube showing a full teardown of Apple’s new 35W Dual USB-C compact charger.
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
Reports are indicating that Arm based chips are driving 10% of the PC market, a market that is currently dominated by Apple.
Chances are, Apple will announce its annual Back to School promotion soon with a gift card bonus instead of AirPods.
A Reddit user posted that a stolen iPhone ended up in Shenzhen, China. Now, users are explaining why a stolen iPhone may go overseas.
Ericsson is now suing Apple in six countries for 5G patent infringement. The company just filed a lawsuit in the U.K.’s High Court.
Today Apple launched an Apple Watch Activity Challenge that asks users to complete 20 minutes of exercise for the International Day of Yoga.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
President Joe Biden applauded workers of the Apple Store in Towson, Maryland for their successful union election.