Apple released iWork 5.1 versions for Numbers, Keynote, and Pages for iOS. It includes text styles, face detection, an enhanced 128-bit calculation engine, and more.
Updates For All Apps
- Choose Learn Spelling to add a word to the spelling dictionary.
- Choose whether Apple Pencil is used to start drawing or to select and scroll — or toggle between these options via double-tap using a supported Apple Pencil.
- Adjust the appearance of cell borders in tables.
- Place images, shapes, and equations inline in text boxes so they move with text.
- Customize lists by choosing from new bullet types, changing the size and color of bullets, creating custom bullets, adjusting indentation levels, and more.
- Style your text by filling it with gradients or images, or by applying new outline styles.
- Use new chart editing capabilities to change the style of individual series, adjust spacing between columns, add trendlines, and more.
- Create links from text to other sheets in a spreadsheet.
- Add rows to filtered tables.
- Greatly improved accuracy using the enhanced 128-bit calculation engine.
- Reapply a master page so text and media placeholders return to their default style and position.
- Create books using new templates for novels (available in English only).
- Create links from text to other pages in a page layout document.
- Copy and paste pages or sections between documents.
- Edit master slides while collaborating on a presentation.