Find out how to save GarageBand recordings as MP3 files on iPhone and Mac so that you can share your musical compositions with anyone.
While there are templates online, there is still a rather easy way to create your own labels in Apple Pages: here’s how.
Knowing where you are at in your writing can often be important, especially for school or work: here’s how to add the word count to Pages.
It won’t be another CODA year at the Oscars, but Apple TV+ has been nominated for two Academy Awards. TMO writer Nick deCourville and Ken talk those over. Plus – the Mac was first shown off 39-years ago this week. Ken and Nick discuss their earliest Mac memories and want to hear yours, too! Email them in: [email protected]
Know this simple technique on how to make iMovie video vertical on your iPhone, iPad or Mac and make it ready for posting on social media.
Apple OS updates, banks eyeing Apple Pay users, and the bilingual, international, comic-book-based wine show you’ve been waiting for.
For those that like to rock, here’s how you can use your own tracks and songs to make a ringtone for your iPhone in GarageBand.
Not all word processors are created equal, which is why this guide will show you how to make a Pages document a PDF using the Export option.
Formatting can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be: here’s how to double-space text and other sizing options in Apple Pages.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
Learn how to use the Ken Burns effect in iMovie to make media projects more engaging and entertaining through the addition of motion effects.