A Google Project Zero expert details the journey of a five-year-old vulnerability within Apple’s Safari browser. It has since been fixed.
A new security feature in beta testing could soon replace the pesky CAPTCHA with a more secure PAT, or Private Access Token.
Reports from “TheElec” indicate that manufacturer BOE is once again producing OLED panels for the iPhone 13 and looking toward iPhone 14.
Kuo predicts that Apple might develop a second generation AirTag since shipment estimations steadily grows.
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
A support document explains how Apple’s new 35W dual USB-C power adapter distributes power when charging two devices at the same time.
Workers at Apple retail store in Towson, Maryland became the first store in the U.S. who have voted to be represented by a union.
New in iOS 16, Door Detection can help those with vision problems more easily navigate the world around them. Here’s how to use the feature.
Smart home accessory maker TP-Link Kasa is adding support for HomeKit to some products. The Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Slim is available now.
Three U.S. lawmakers is calling on the government to adopt a universal charger standard for mobile electronics like smartphones and tablets.
Apple may be adding new functionality to an iCloud+ perk. In iOS 16 beta 1, buying custom email domains is possible in iCloud settings.