Twitter owner Elon Musk has taken aim at Apple, calling it opposed to free speech after it put the brakes on ad campaigns on the platform.
Apple has announced a new retail store opening Dec. 3 within the American Dream mall in New Jersey, the second largest mall in America.
An ad spotted in a local taxi hints that Apple Pay could launch in South Korea as early as … well … tomorrow.
Today, Apple Music has unveiled the new Replay experience for users, including a new highlight reel and more in-depth insights.
A security researcher revealed that Eufy misleads customers, sending videos from its so-called local-only camera products to the cloud.
Reports indicate that Sony is aiming to supply Apple with next-gen image sensors for the upcoming iPhone 15 series.
The latest recruitment news from iPhone City, Elon Musk takes swipes at Apple, and two tales of retail. That’s today’s view from the Observation Deck.
Apple TV+ has announced that it has landed four wins at the BAFTA Children & Young People Awards, a first for the streaming service.
Foxconn offered new incentives to its veteran workers to entice them come back to the Zhengzhou plant and ensure steady iPhone production.
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
- Protests in China and Chipmaking in Arizona - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-28
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
Apple announced the winners of the 2022 App Store awards, highlighting 16 apps and games that made waves since their launch in the App Store.