Apple’s Hide My Email feature is useful for protecting your privacy on the web. Here’s how you can use Hide My Email in the Mail app, too.
It’s now possible to add Apple CarPlay to your Tesla. All you need are two Raspberry Pi computers, some other components and … Android.
Apple is now relying on local engineers in China to keep up with its product cycle, whereas previously it sent hundreds of engineers there.
BMW is temporarily shipping several models without CarPlay. Affected vehicles will get the feature in an upcoming OTA update.
The Dancing Baby, one of the most infamous artifacts from the early days of the internet, is being minted as an NFT.
Apple’s chief of global privacy, Jane Horvath, is scheduled to chair a panel at the annual Computers, Privacy & Data Protection Conference.
Located in Tokyo’s Ginza district, Apple first store outside of the U.S. is set to be demolished at the end of 2022.
Facebook Nearby Friends and several other location-based services will go away after May 31, the social network says.
A former HR executive for Apple recently shared a story involving how the company learned to unify its teams when developing the AirPods Pro.
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
Several iPhone users complained that Apple Music installs itself automatically on the dock, replacing other apps.