The developer behind the FlickType keyboard app has agreed to settle his lawsuit against Apple over App Store treatment.
The Apple TV+ series “Servant” finds itself in court once again concerning accusations of plagiarism. The original 2020 suite saw dismissal.
A new ad for the Galaxy S22 Ultra and the ZFlip4 mocks the “innovation” of the iPhone 14, following a tradition amongst Apple and Android.
Apple Store workers in Oklahoma City filed a petition to unionize, seeking to join the Communication Workers of America.
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
Apple CEO Tim Cook promised to donate to flood relief and recovery efforts in Pakistan after the country suffered from severe floods.
Reports from “The Financial Times” indicate that Apple has overtaken Android to account for more than half the smartphones used in the U.S.
In a memo sent out to authorized service providers, Apple has stated that several iPod models will go obsolete by the end of the month.
Hollywood star Tom Hanks has his own trivia game coming out. Hanx101 Trivia comes exclusively to Apple Arcade on Sept. 2.
New draft regulations in the EU would require phone makers to offer spare parts for at least 5 years after first manufacturing a device.
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
A Southwest Airline pilot threatened to cancel a flight to Cabo after a cyber flasher used AirDrop to send lewd photos to other passengers.