Apple is making a push into original video content for Apple Music with Planet of the Apps and other shows. John Martellaro and Dave Hamilton join Jeff Gamet to look at how reality TV fits in with Apple’s plans. They also look at the state of personal privacy with smart TVs and more.
TDO 2017-02-14: Apple Music and Reality TV
Looking for fresh and ready to make meals delivered to your door? Check out Blue Apron. TMO Daily Observations listeners get three free meals from your first order and free delivery!
GoDaddy wants to help your make your small business an online success with its 24-hour support and tools to transform your ideas and personal initiative into success. Use discount code TDO30 at checkout for 30% off all new orders.
- Planet of the Apps Trailer Teases Spring Premiere
- Apple Music Trailer for Carpool Karaoke with Will Smith, Metallica, Ariana Grande, More
- Oodles of Money to be Made Confusing the Consumer
- Tip: Stop Surveillance By Smart TVs from Vizio, Samsung, and LG
- How to Stop Your New TV From Spying On You
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed