Last Friday we all learned first hand what happens when hackers decide to target DNS hosts with a distributed Denial of Service attack. Dave Hamilton and The Maccast’s Adam Christianson join Jeff Gamet to look at Friday’s attack and how the Internet of Things played a major role in the incident. They also talk about how HomeKit devices may also be susceptible to hackers.
- Dyn DDOS attack, Internet of Things, and HomeKit
- MGG 628: Cool Stuff Found and The DNS Achilles Heel
- KrebsOnSecurity Hit With Record DDoS
- The Architects Room - What happens when Neo isn't getting lectured
- Dirty Cow CVE–2016–5195, Dyn DNS DDoS, & Deadly Devices
- Adam Christianson's Maccast
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed