The latest firmware update for the Apple MagSafe Battery Pack enables faster charging, 7.5W instead of the previous 5W speed.
On Wednesday HYPER announced the launch of the HyperJuice 245W GaN Charger and 245W USB-C Battery Pack. They’re available on Indiegogo.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
YouTube channel ChargerLAB posted a video on Thursday showing the insides of Apple’s MagSafe battery pack. It shows a dual-cell battery design as well as some of the heat dissipation technology it uses. “Hello everyone, welcome back to ChargerLAB. We all know that Apple has released the MagSafe battery pack for iPhone 12 series. We bought it immediately after it began to sell. So, today, we gonna bring the teardown of this latest apple’s power bank to you.”
BioLite’s AlpenGlow lamps are colorful, rechargeable lanterns perfect for the outdoors. Each one features a built-in battery pack to recharge your devices.
On Thursday mophie launched new powerstation universal batteries with Power Delivery fast-charge capabilities.
A product I recently found on Indiegogo is called FROST SUMMITS. It’s a portable solar charger and power bank to keep you connected in extreme outdoor environments. There are three products: SUMMITS 7 solar charger that can charge a GoPro in 90 minutes; FROST 5000 power bank that can charge even at -58°F; and the BOX CONNECT app to pair each device with your smartphone. The campaign on Indiegogo has been fully funded, with estimated shipping dates of November 2020. There are different campaign levels for the products but the cheapest one is US$45 for the FROST 5000.
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
Mophie makes powerful, portable battery banks for mobile devices, and today launched a 10,000mAh powerstation wireless XL battery. The USB-C port gives you up to 18W of power to quickly charge your Apple devices, and it also supports wireless Qi charging so you can charge multiple device at once. The battery itself charges with an Apple Lightning cable and a Qi charging pad. “The mophie powerstation wireless XL provides the iPhone with up to 55 hours of extra use, and by using the USB-C port and wireless charging surface, two devices may be charged simultaneously for portable power whenever it’s needed most. With its fast-charge USB-C PD port that delivers up to 18W output, iPhone users can get up to a 50% battery charge in just 30 minutes.”