Apple has launched iPhone 15 and 15 Pro with Ceramic Shield glass screens with a 6.7 Mohs hardness rating. This makes them more durable than the screens of all the previous iPhones. But, the glass can break. So, a screen protector is your best option to protect your iPhone screen from scratches and damage. We have curated a list of the best screen protectors for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro.
Best iPhone 15 and 15 Pro Screen Protectors on the Market
We have used a number of parameters to curate this list. Here is a list of the features that we looked for in these iPhone screen protectors.
- Material: Tempered glass is the material of choice these days for screen protectors. But plastic and other non-durable materials are also used in some screen protectors in a bid to make them ‘affordable’.
- Hardness: The unit for measuring the hardness of a screen protector is Moh. A screen protector with a high Moh rating is more resistant to scratches and other infractions on the screen protector. A good screen protector should have a rating of at least 9H.
- Screen Coverage: It should ideally cover your iPhone 15 or 15 Pro’s screen from edge to edge to ensure maximum protection.
- Clarity: A good screen protector will not interfere with the clarity of your iPhone’s screen. So check for the transparency rating of the screen protector.
- Sensitivity: Your screen protector should not interfere with your iPhone 15 or 15 Pro’s sensitivity. If it does, then it is not a good product to invest in.
- Other Additional Features: Blue-light filtering, anti-fingerprint coating, and privacy protection are some of the many new features available with your screen protectors.
1. Spigen EZ FIT GLAS.tr
Spigen is renowned for its expertise in iPhone accessories. And it is on show again with the latest EZ FIT GLAS.tr range of screen protectors for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro. The tempered glass scored 99.9% on the transparency rating test and thus provides exceptional clarity.
Both products have proper screen coverage and excellent sensitivity to make them our top pick on this list.
- Both of the screen protectors have 9H hardness ratings which makes them extremely resilient to scratches. Even from knives.
- Have blue-light filtering to make your iPhone experience free from harmful radiation from the screen.
- They both feature Spigen’s patented anti-fingerprint coating to do away with touch residue on the iPhone screen.
Each of the iPhone 15 and 15 Pro screen protectors is priced at $34.99.
2. ESR Tempered-Glass Screen Protector Sets
The iPhone 15 and 15 Pro Tempered-Glass Screen Protector Sets are great choices for your device. They come with lenses for camera protection. The iPhone 15 and 15 Pro screen guards are made of 9H tempered glass. They tout military-grade screen and lens protection.
They also boast a 99.9% transparency rating along with elegant edge-to-edge screen coverage.
- They come in a set of two. So, you will have a spare one for emergency situations.
- Comes in two different hues.
- Has blue-light filtering and anti-fingerprint coating.
The iPhone 15 Screen protector set costs between $22-25.
3. iVoler Tempered Glass Screen Protectors with Camera Lens Protectors [With Alignment Frames]
iVoler’s Tempered Glass Screen Protectors with Camera Lens Protectors [With Alignment Frames] for both iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are one of the most affordable protectors on this list.
They usually come in packs of 6 or 3. Instead of the camera protection lenses of the last entry, they provide you with a cover for the whole of the back camera on your device. On that cover, there are special spaces aligned perfectly with the lenses to not mess with the photo-capturing ability of your device.
- Comes with blue-light filtering and anti-fingerprint coating.
- Uses 9H tempered glass to create it.
- Provides excellent clarity and edge-to-edge coverage.
Both of the 3-pack versions of these sets cost $9.95
4. Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protectors
Belkin’s UltraGlass 2 Screen Protectors for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro are available for order on Apple’s website. They are easy to install and remove. And have blue-light filtering and anti-fingerprint coating. This is a proper product to ensure the safety and security of your iPhone 15 devices.
- The tempered glass is made of Lithium Aluminosilicate (LAS). This makes it harder than traditional tempered glasses. However, the hardness quotient is still 9H which means you do not have to sacrifice sensitivity or clarity.
- Has an anti-microbial coating to safeguard your screen against germs and bacteria.
- 99.9% transparency rating and has proper edge-to-edge coverage.
Both of the products are priced at $39.99
5. Bare Pane
One of the pricier entries on this list, the Bare Pane products for iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are worth their price tag. They provide the usual 99.9% transparency like all the other entries for optimal clarity. The 9H tempered glass product is both durable and properly sensitive to touch.
- Are extremely thin and lightweight.
- They are easy to install and remove.
- Feels natural to use on your iPhone screen.
Both of the screen protectors are priced at $49.90
6. JDHDL Soft Hydrogel Film Screen Protector
JDHDL’s Soft Hydrogel Film Screen Protector for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro has an upgraded, non-breakable, and flexible TPU. It is not glass and has a hardness of 3H which makes it very clear and sensitive to use and touch.
- Made of thermoplastic polyurethane.
- Is 5.61 x 2.63 in dimensions which makes it a perfect edge-to-edge protector.
- Has anti-glare, self-healing, and crack-resistant features along with a glossy surface.
It is priced at $13.99.
7. QHOHQ 3-Pack Privacy Screen Protector
At a very affordable rate, QHOHQ’s 3-Pack Privacy Screen Protector for iPhone 15 and 15 Pro are great options for you to invest in. Has excellent clarity with 99.9% transparency. It also offers edge-to-edge coverage with natural sensitivity.
- Has an excellent privacy protection feature which allows you to safeguard your iPhone 15 and 15 Pro screens from prying eyes in public.
- Comes with anti-fingerprint coating and blue-light filtering.
- Made of 9H tempered glass.
Both of the products are priced at $9.96.
8. MagGlass Privacy Screen Protectors
MagGlass Privacy Screen Protectors for both iPhone 15 and 15 Pro are great options for people who wish to shield their iPhones from prying eyes in public. Made out of 9H durable tempered glass, they are extremely durable and scratch-resistant.
- Anti-spy feature to prevent spying in public.
- It has good blue-light filtering and is excellent for your eye health.
- It has good clarity and sensitivity with proper edge-to-edge coverage.
The iPhone 15 Pro Privacy Screen Protector costs $32.00 while the iPhone 15 one costs $20.00.
Benefits of Using a Screen Protector for Your iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro
iPhones are expensive devices. Both iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro are extremely desirable products on the market. You do not want to scratch and cause damage to your iPhone screen accidentally. As they are notoriously pricey to replace. The best alternative? Get a good screen protector.
Here is a list of the benefits of using a screen protector for your iPhone 15 and 15 Pro.
- Eye health: All of the entries on the list of screen protectors given above have excellent blue-light filtering capabilities. So, they will protect your eyes from unnecessary glare.
- Protection from wear and tear and the elements: A good screen guard will prevent accidents from scratching or damaging the display of your device.
- Improved sensitivity: Both iPhone 15 and 15 Pro have excellent screen sensitivity. Some screen protectors are designed to improve touch response. They amplify the sensitivity of your iPhones.
Protect Your iPhone 15 and 15 Pro With Elegance and Style
Get a screen protector for your iPhone 15 and 15 Pro and explore the devices without fearing screen damage. If you wish to buy clear cases for iPhone 15 Pro to show off its sleek Titanium finish, please follow our comprehensive guide.
For more Apple-related news and updates, please stay tuned.