In this week's episode of The Apple Context Machine podcast, Jeff and Bryan talk about what's in store for Apple's rumored October 22nd media event. They also dissect Microsoft's plans to bring Office to the iPad (two years too late) and look at Microsoft's prospects in the tablet industry. Rapid Fire topics include the Nest Protect, Qualcomm's mea culpa about Apple's A7 processor, and the new Samsung Galaxy Round. Good stuff!
ACM 225: Apple’s October 22nd Media Event and Office for the iPad
Go to Squarespace.com/acm and click "enter an offer code" under pricing and put in the code ACM10 for this week's show for a discount.
- Apple Will Reportedly Unveil New iPads on Oct. 22nd, Possibly Mac Pro and Mavericks
- Steve Ballmer Promises Office for iPad After Touch-Optimized Windows Version
- Microsoft Brings Office 365 to the iPhone
- Nest Reinvents the Smoke and CO Detector with Nest Protect
- Qualcomm says Apple’s 64-bit A7 Processor isn’t a Marketing Gimmick After all
- Samsung Galaxy Round - an Android Phablet with a Curved Screen
Other Awesome Stuff